online educational design
Education design is the process of aligning learning outcomes, learning activities and assessment tasks. The primary focus is not on providing content or information, although the presentation and organisation of content is an important consideration. Rather, the focus is on designing learning environments and activities that enable learners to develop their understanding and achieve specified learning outcomes.
Educational Design Team
Androgogic maintains a team of specialist Educational Designers and has expertise in the Educational design of content and assessments. This process involves:
- Ensuring learning outcomes are measurable, observable and at the appropriate level of difficulty and complexity
- Ensuring content is clearly presented, easily navigable and supported with appropriate media
- Creating and/or selecting learning activities that motivate learners, enable learners to apply their skills and knowledge both within and beyond the learning environment, facilitate comprehension and understanding, foster critical thinking, and align with learning outcomes
- Selecting available technology tools that support learners in applying knowledge and skills, developing understanding, reflecting on their learning, and collaborating with others
- Creating and/or selecting assessment tasks that promote learning as well as measure specified learning outcomes.
Education Development: Production Line Design
Androgogic specialises in Educational Content Production procedure design. We have developed a methodology for defining processes and use the LCMS and the core tool to manage the production processes. This design is captured in the Educational Content Production Blueprint and training materials reflect the outcomes for production personnel and lecturers.
Androgogic designed and implemented the Higher Education content production process for Cengage Education which transformed their velocity, quality and removed over 30% of their content production costs.