LMS hosting +
androgogic managed hosting
Premium Managed Hosting: LMS hosting +
Androgogic has detailed knowledge of how to implement and support enterprise level deployments for a range of learning technologies including LMS hosting and LCMS deployments. This expertise can dramatically reduce implementation time and supports best practice service delivery.
Androgogic offers world class production hosting facilities in the SYD3 Equinix IBX data centre in Sydney providing high-level reliability, robustness and security. Data is AARNet-peered and our state of the art hardware, networks, power and security systems are optimised for speed and redundancy with backup and disaster recovery facilities in place. Androgogic provisions virtual servers using multiple and redundant class-leading VMWARE ESXi hosts.
Our premium services are designed for mid-sized to large organisations where robust educational technologies are mission critical, however we also have other hosting service tiers for smaller organisations as appropriate. Androgogic has been hosting Learning Management and Learning Content Management Systems for the Higher Education Sector for almost a decade and applies the resultant mature operational and upgrade processes and infrastructure to all hosted systems.
Androgogic's Premium Managed Hosting Service gives you the following benefits:
- High availability application services
- Tightly defined and guaranteed service quality
- Outsourced risk management
- Faster and more effective system change management
- Freeing up in-house staff for institution-specific projects
- Fixed cost control and budgetary planning
The SYD3 Equinix IBX Data Centre
Androgogic's premium hosting services colocate your data and applications on our servers in Equinix's SYD3 International Business Exchange™ (IBX+) data center, delivering industry-leading operational expertise and world-class physical security in a high-performance network ecosystem. We have personally invested in significant infrastructure and staff to provide higher levels of service and availability. Equinix serves more than 3,000 customers worldwide in Equinix IBX centers including Amazon, Google, IBM, Microsoft and Sony.
SYD3, their latest state of the art facility in Sydney provides:
- Reliability – Full UPS power, back-up systems, and N+1 (or greater) redundancy with a proven, industry-leading 99.9999% uptime record.
- Robustness – Robust heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems for the most demanding requirements of high power density deployments.
- Physical – Physical access control lists manage ingress and egress; Security fencing; Boom gates
- Human – 24x7x365 security officers
- Electronic – 24x7x365 CCTV recordings; access control; biometric scanners
Androgogic hosts it’s own public IP address ranges and peers data with the Australian Academic and Research Network (AARNET) for our education sector customers who need this facility.
Androgogic uses state of the art equipment in its hosting racks with an emphasis on speed and redundancy. Some of the key features of the systems environment include:
- Redundant primary and secondary power sources terminating in all racks
- All hardware is supplied with redundant PSU's which connect to the primary and secondary power sources
- Redundant routing and switching hardware with failover
- Redundant load balancing hardware with failover
- Redundant and multipathed optic fibre crossconnects
- Redundant internet connections with primary and secondary failover and routing
- VMWARE ESXi hosts
- RAID drive arrays
Backups and Disaster Recovery
- All data is backed up to Androgogic's DR facility
- Multiple monitoring solutions in operation 24/7
- Technicians are on call in the data center 24/7
Androgogic provisions virtual servers using VMware ESXi Hypervisor Architecture for improved management flexibility, security and reliability.